AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah

Auteur
Julian Parker
- to the oak creek we go -
▸MESSAGES : 159
▸INSCRIPTION : 09/05/2019
▸AVATAR : michael bakari jordan + diva-workshop.
▸EMPLOI : anciennement chirurgien, il sort de l'académie des pompiers. Pompier volontaire pour le moment. Il aimerait avoir un poste à temps plein bientôt.
plus?

l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah Empty
MessageSujet: l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah   l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah EmptyVen 27 Déc - 21:18

“l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse” & Avec ses choix de carrières, Julian travaillait tout le temps. Peu importe la fête ou l’événement qui venait, ça faisait partie du boulot. Things will change soon. They would have too for Mateo. Being so busy le forçait à ne pas réfléchir à sa vie personnelle qui n’était du tout ce qu’il imaginait pour lui.
C’était le temps des fêtes, entre noël et le nouvel an, people were drunk or high. Which means fights, falls or any kind of accident you cannot think of. For that same reason, he was helping out the EMTs. Il était pas un ambulancier officiellement, mais son titre de docteur et le besoin de personnel lui donnait un passe droit.
Un appel en ce vingt-neuf décembre à une soirée qui souligne something in a dance company making Julian think about his little sister. Little did he know, he’d find her coloc dans un drôle d’état.

code by solosands @noah lehane
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://oak-creek.forumactif.com/t93-it-s-never-too-late-parker
Noah Lehane
Noah Lehane
▸MESSAGES : 121
▸INSCRIPTION : 23/05/2019
▸AVATAR : dua lipa (redpanda - ava & excelsior - sign)
▸EMPLOI : On fait quoi dans la vie, quand on a un casier judiciaire plus chargé que son CV?
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah   l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah EmptyDim 29 Déc - 18:54

The only thing that was keeping Noah from bursting back in there and beating that guy to a pulp was the girl she had brought back to her car. Drugged. Without her consent. Qui sait ce qu’il lui serait arrivé si elle était rentrée dans ce bureau deux, cinq, dix minutes plus tard ? She hadn’t had time to find Eli’s coat, she was too busy getting her out of there, so she had used her own as a cover, keeping her warm while she waited for an ambulance.

Her blood was boiling anyway, which was probably the reason why she was not actually freezing. She was running on rage and adrenaline, pretty much oblivious to her own few injuries. Nothing major. Nothing that warranted calling for an ambulance, really. She hadn’t stopped to think about it, anyway. Bumps and bruises. He had manhandled her pretty bad. She’d probably get bruises from where he had pushed her against the wall, his hand around her throat, pensant probablement avoir affaire à une pauvre fille qui serait incapable de le repousser. How would he have known how low he was on the list of dangerous assholes she had crossed path with since her dad’s death?

Il l’avait un peu sonnée - and maybe her head had bled a little, she hadn’t checked, didn’t even feel it - mais pas assez. Her knuckles were bloody where they had met with his teeth, and he was probably still on his knees, crying like a little baby after she had cracked both his nuts. Meet the nutcracker, bitch.

The ambulance definitely wasn’t for her. She had called because she had no idea how much or that shit had been given to Eli, and wanted to make sure she wouldn’t OD on the passenger seat. That girl was small, it wouldn’t take much. It was better than waiting on the dirty pavement, and there was no way she was staying inside with that creep in there. Her car had seemed like the best option. Talk to me Eli, she said, trying to keep the ballerina awake. Usually, once Eli started talking she wouldn’t stop. But usually, she hadn’t been drugged by an asshole ballet dancer who didn’t give much thought to whether or not a girl wanted him. Accroupie près de sa voiture, sa main sur celle d’Eli, elle aperçu du coin de l’oeil les lumières de l’ambulance et se redressa, agitant les bras en l'air pour lui faire signe.

Julian Parker
Julian Parker
▸EMPLOI : anciennement chirurgien, il sort de l'académie des pompiers. Pompier volontaire pour le moment. Il aimerait avoir un poste à temps plein bientôt.
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah   l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah EmptyLun 30 Déc - 11:14

Arrivée à destination, Julian et sa coéquipière s’arrête près d’une voiture où une silhouette familière les attend. Les informations qu’ils avaient eu liait cette à des risque d'overdose. Ils auraient plus d’informations d’ici quelques secondes quand l’ambulance n’était plus en mouvement et eux au boulot.
Noah? You did the call? No time for chitchat, he was working. Ce n’était pas un code rouge, but still they were here to help the girl in the car. Elle ne parlait pas beaucoup ou pas clairement du moins. Ils se fient surtout à Noah qui leur expliquait la situation.
Some people are disgusting as fuck, but it was not the time to be emotional and react. Sa collègue faisait les check ups de routine sur la demoiselle. Does she have family or anybody qui devrait être mis au courant? It was a risky situation because they don’t know how much drugs she has in her system. Or what it is. They had a good idea because of circonstances, but with little informations the possibilities are endless.
Wait, are you ok? Noah n’avait pas pris le temps de parler de ses blessures, trop préoccupée par le bienêtre de Eliott. Julian noticed the blood she did not mentioned. Sit down right there please. La petite était entre bonne main avec son amie, alors s’était à lui d’examiner Noah. Dans des circonstances comme celle-ci, il préférait qu’un femme s’occupe de la victime. Elle n’était pas en mesure de dire si s’était trop pour elle et après une histoire du genre, une bulle personnelle peut devenir grande.
He’d explain all Noah needs to do now that her friend is in good hands, but first he needed to make sure she was alright.
I hope you kicked his ass real good. Noticing her hand too, he whispered to Noah because it was too tempting.  Avec toutes ses années de boxe sous la ceinture, il pouvait reconnaître une blessure lié à un coup de poing.
@”Noah Lehane”
Noah Lehane
Noah Lehane
▸EMPLOI : On fait quoi dans la vie, quand on a un casier judiciaire plus chargé que son CV?
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah   l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah EmptyMer 1 Jan - 7:00

When the EMTs got out of the ambulance, Noah was surprised to discover that one of them was Julian. Last time she'd seen this guy, he was wearing a speedo. But right now, they didn't have time to catch up, they had more important problems to deal with. Rapidement, elle leur fit un topo de la situation. The drinking - not enough to render someone unconscious, far from it - how she'd lost her for a moment and found her with that asshole,and did her best to get her out of there. How she had no idea what or how much he had given her,but thought she had gotten there before he could do anything. Everything she could think of, really, even though most of what she was thinking was how she was going to make him pay for it. Noah, anger issues? She wouldn't even try to deny it.

I don't think she'd want me to call her family. One of her roommates was home when we left but I don't have her number. and Eli's phone was M.I.A. She might not even want anyone to know and it clearly wasn't Noah's decision to make. She was too angry to think straight anyway and now that Julian's partner was taking care of Eli, her eyes kept going back towards the opera house. Everything inside her told her to go back. Kick his ass. Make him regret even thinking about doing that to a woman. She was about to bolt when Julian forced her to sit down. She hadn't even listened to him. ça va, j'en ai vu d'autres, let me go! she protested, trying to get back up, but he wouldn't let her. His partner now out of earshot, he then told her he hoped she kicked his ass real good. A wicked smile appeared on her lips I cracked his nuts. I think he'll need to see a dentist, too. Or get a nose job, maybe both. she shouldn't be proud of it… But she was. I was planning on adding both his knees to the list so if you'll just let me go… she added, trying to get up again. Maybe in between both knee breaking, she could ask him how much he'd given Eli and what kind of crap it was. Joindre l'utile à l'agréable. .

Julian Parker
Julian Parker
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah   l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah EmptyDim 5 Jan - 20:53

Noah’s injury weren’t that bad. She didn’t need to go to the emergency room. But was is was to tell her? She was ready to get out there. Get another hit in and oups, this bad get bad. We never know. Juju had boxing injuries in the past, but she seemed pissed. Fired  up. Never a good thing, even if understandable here, when you already hit your head.
Her friend had no family that could come get her. And he couldn’t say “oh wait she lives with my sister, here’s her number.” I can’t let you go. He could, he totally could. Sa collègue avait presque fini l’examination de la petite brune. Il n’y avait pas grand chose à faire autre que d’attendre que ça passe. There’s were sign to look at pour voir if she’d OD. Also, if she would start getting sick, she couldn’t be left alone, cause she didn’t seem like she’d hold herself up pretty well.
Qu’on l’amène à l’urgence ou non. She needs you more than you need to go punch this guy. Getting home safe et être en sécurité dans ses affaires was the best thing for her right now. Ivy would probably upset if she’s the one left alone with a puking machine but that wasn’t Eliott nor Noah’s fault.  
Sa collège était revenu, et ils s’étaient éloigné un peu pour discuter cause Noah wasn’t family. A stupid rule, cause she had no one else. Then, they came back to Noah to explain it to her. Take her home, si ses colocs ne sont pas là, restes avec elle jusqu’à ça passe. Elle voudra peut-être porter charge ou parler à quelqu’un. Elle est pas en état qu’on lui en parle présentement, but make sure she knows. Juju was hoping his next run wasn’t the guy with a broken nose, cause he’d like to finish Noah’s work.
@Noah Lehane
Noah Lehane
Noah Lehane
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah   l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah EmptyJeu 16 Jan - 17:48

Noah needed to do something. And hitting an attempted rapist sounded like a great start. She felt restless, and useless. She was no doctor, there was nothing more she could do for Eli - except kick the butt of the asshole who had drugged her, which Julian wasn’t letting her do. Add frustrated to the list of things she was feeling. Are you sure? I’m pretty sure punching him again would make me feel better. C’était peine perdue, mais elle pouvait toujours essayer. She wouldn’t leave Eli alone, anyway, at least that was clear.

Noah soupira mais lorsque Julian s’éloigna, elle s’abstint de retourner à l’intérieur. She could easily have taken advantage of the fact that they were talking, away from her, to sneak away. But she waited. She’d take care of him later if she had to. Julian was right, for now making sure Eli was alright was the priority. Quand il eut fini de s’entretenir avec sa collègue, Julian revint vers elle. I’ll let her know. And I’ll keep an eye on her, don’t worry. Noah jeta un bref coup d’oeil à Eli, toujours sur le siège passager de sa voiture. Am I okay to drive back to Concord? I don’t really want to leave my car here. Twenty minutes away from Concord? Nope, definitely not. I'm a hundred percent sober, scout’s honor, she promised. Having never been a scout, she made the wrong hand sign, but that was not because she was drunk, or because of any head injury - which was the reason she was asking Julian if she could drive. Elles ne seraient pas beaucoup plus avancées si elles finissaient enroulées autour d’un lampadaire.

Julian Parker
Julian Parker
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah   l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah EmptyMar 21 Jan - 21:57

Pas de signe de commotion apparent. Noah only needed to be careful. S’assurer que quelques symptômes n'apparaisse pas. But taking her to the hospital, they’d look at the sign he just did and tell her to go home. Like nausea, dizziness and the hole list he just was telling her as an ok you can go home but be careful. N’hésite pas à refaire 911 if any of these sign alarm you, cause clearly you’re company tonight cannot take you to the ER. It was the same advice for her friend really, look out for symptomes becoming worst or alarming. Otherwise, she wasn’t showing sign of OD so if she was lucky she would sleep it off.
Juju would give her his number if it wasn’t appropriate. He ran before getting a chance to last time, but it wasn’t about flirting right now. He would just worry until the next time he sees her at the pool or something.
@Noah Lehane
(I'll continue with Eli next)
Noah Lehane
Noah Lehane
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah   l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah EmptyMer 29 Jan - 19:55

Driving had given Noah something to focus on. It wasn’t much, but anything keeping her from going back to kick that dude’s ass was a good distraction, and being behind the wheel usually calmed Noah down. Once they made it to Eli’s house and to her bedroom, Noah had simply put her in her bed, found a bucket in case of puking emergency, and pulled a chair closer to the bed so she could sit – and wait.  She could have shared Eli’s bed. She usually did, but she had decided against it for two reasons. First, after what had just happened to Eli, she wasn’t making any decision for her, or doing anything that could make her believe she had taken advantage of the situation (something Noah would never, ever do). Second, slipping under the cover with nothing to do but wait didn’t seem like a good idea. Julian had told her she needed to keep an eye on Eli, and she couldn’t do that if she fell asleep. Not that she felt sleepy. She was too angry for sleep.

A mesure que le temps passait, un mal de crane avait commence à naître, mais ce n’est pas pour autant qu’elle avait bougé de sa chaise. Elle s’était contentée d’attraper le livre qui traînait sur la table de chevet, le feuilletant sans vraiment le lire, son mal de crane, ses nerfs, et son regard qui déviait régulièrement sur la belle endormie n’aidaient pas sa concentration. Elle avait fini par abandonner, et lancer le film le plus stupide et facile à suivre qu’elle avait pu trouver depuis son téléphone. Tant que ça lui faisait passer le temps un peu plus vite, et la rapprochait du moment où Eli se réveillerait, ça lui allait.  

Eliott Patenaude
Eliott Patenaude
▸MESSAGES : 216
▸AVATAR : ariana, smmg.
▸EMPLOI : ballerine pour boston ballet depuis un ans.
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah   l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah EmptyLun 3 Fév - 20:02

Eli had picture the end of this night in many ways. Dancing, partying and fun was always involved. Sady, she can’t even tell us how it went. Blur is everywhere. Half asleep since since she accepted to dance with a guy she dances with everyday.
She was in her bed now with a headache and the feeling she was about to be sick. Oh fuck, she already was. Someone gave her a bucket. Thank god. But also eww, it meant she wasn’t alone. No one should see her like that. Things might be blurry for her, but not necessary for Noah. The voice she recognized. I’m so so sooo sorry, please get out! Sitting in her bed surrounded by pink blanket holding her puke bucket she just needed to get to the bathroom now. Alone. She was ashamed. Tabarn… Oup’s she did it again.
She didn’t remember ever drinking so much and ending up like this. She was hoping they had a blast at least.
The door to the bathroom was really not that far, connecting to her room, she just had to get to the bucket that empties itself was enough. King would be so mad if she’d puke somewhere other than the bathroom. I hope the night was worth it. Eli ended the year working so hard, the 29th she expected to celebrate it. To have all the fun she skipped while working six days a week twelve hours a day.
@Noah Lehane
https://oak-creek.forumactif.com/t151-break-up-with-your-gf-i-m-
Noah Lehane
Noah Lehane
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah   l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah EmptyJeu 20 Fév - 18:09

Noah avait la bassine à la main avant même qu’Eli ne se soit redressée. Il faut dire qu’elle la surveiller depuis un moment, prête à bondir de son siège au moindre problème. Elle avait passé une nuit pourrie, et aurait pu ne pas avoir les idées claires mais elle n’en était pas à sa première nuit agitée. Elle aurait le temps d’être fatiguée plus tard, pour le moment elle devait éviter à Eli de vomir dans son lit. Après, il faudrait nettoyer et franchement… elle n’avait pas envie. Heureusement, parce que la petite ballerine semblait bien décidée à se lever de son lit alors qu’elle n’était encore qu’à moitié réveillée. Noah eut beau protester, Eli parvint quand même à rejoindre la salle de bain attenante. Elle n’avait pas l’air de vouloir de la compagnie, mais Noah ne lui laissa pas vraiment le choix. Most of the drug was supposed to be out of her system by now, but she wasn’t taking any chances. Elle ne commenta pas lorsqu’Eli annonça espérer que cette nuit en avait valu la peine. Short answer? No, it hadn’t. But she had just woken up, there’d be time to get into it when she wasn’t a puking machien anymore. Noah l’avait donc aidée à aller jusqu’à la salle de bain, et ce n’est qu’une fois la petite brune à destination que Noah retourna à la chambre. She needed to empty that bucket, it might be useful again at some point. You should drink some water, she said. The myths about hangovers and that kind of things didn’t really matter to her, you just had to ride it out… but hydration was always a good idea, wasn’t it? Bucket empty, she rinced it, getting it ready just in case the puking machine turned back on unexpectedly.

Eliott Patenaude
Eliott Patenaude
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah   l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah EmptyLun 24 Fév - 21:16

Eli didn’t like to be seen without makeup. So having her drop dead gorgeous friend clean her puke bucket for her was hard of her ego. If she could forget that part too, she would. She wanted to lock Noah out of the bathroom, but the floor was cold and it felt good right now. Getting up sounded dangerous. It kinda felt like a on button for the machine to start again. Ashamed, elle essuya sa bouche rapidement, hoping there was no vomit around her mouth.
Pointant un verre vide qu’elle laisse toujours dans sa salle de bain to get water at night if get got thirsty, Noah was right, she should drink. Get this nasty taste out of her mouth. I’m sorry, this is really gross. Eli was happy she would always but her hair up at this moment, cause it stayed out of the way.
Are you ok? Noah looked tired, maybe they did over do it the night before, but the vibe wasn’t one she was use too. Now drinking, this was the first thing that left right since she opened her eyes.
Trying to remember the night out loud, mainly talking to herself. I don’t even remember going to a club after my stupid work thing. Her stupid coworker was coming back to her brain, not thinking the worst at first, it just brought back bad energy. I hope I didn’t dance with Sam. J’ai assez de le faire pour travailler, I never liked this guy. Staying on her comfy floor for now because it felt safe. Why don’t you go back to sleep? I drank like an idiot, I’ll deal with the puke. Eli didn’t want to be alone, but she looked like trash, she could she her reflexion sur la céramique et ewww no one should see that. Something felt wrong, like out of place in her gut, but she was blaming the hangover. Not the idiot who got her there.
@Noah Lehane
Noah Lehane
Noah Lehane
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah   l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah EmptyMar 10 Mar - 19:07

After the night they’d had, Noah didn’t really care that Eli looked a mess. She wouldn’t care any other day, either, but at this exact moment it was the least of her worries. She had had to deal with a wannabe-rapist, watched a drugged friend for the night, and soon, she’d have to tell her what had happened that night. She could just pretend that Eli had drunk too much and spare her the trauma but she would have to work with that asshole. She couldn’t let her go back to work completely blind to her co-worker’s creepiness. And ELi needed to have all the info, so she could deal with all of this however she wanted. For now, she was doing some damage control, also known as puke duty, while Eli hugged the toilet bowl. I’m fine, I’m just tired. That was the least of her worries, really, but if she started saying she was angry and wanted to burst someone’s kneecaps with Will’s sledgehammer, she would have to explain why, and she didn’t really feel like getting into that while Eli was sitting on the floor of the bathroom.

Eli s’embarqua toutefois sur la pente glissante qu’était la soirée précédente. Club ? Nope. Dansé avec l’autre truffe (dont le nom était Sam, Noah l’avait trouvé si intéressant qu’il lui avait échappé) ? Yup. Et tout ça avait failli finir dans un collé serré qui n’avait rien de légal. Au lieu de se lancer dans son récit, elle se chargea de sa livraison de verre d’eau. Encore un moyen de gagner quelques secondes. La machine à vomi est vide, ou je me joins à toi sur le sol ? demanda-t-elle finalement. This talk had to happen. In the bathroom, in the bedroom… a comfy bed probably wouldn’t make it any less awful.

Eliott Patenaude
Eliott Patenaude
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah   l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah EmptyDim 15 Mar - 11:15

As disgusting as it it, Eli was used to puking, but on her own terms. Right now, it was out of control and if Eli doesn’t like something, it's probably that. Her body decided when she was sick even though she did not need to. I think I’m empty now, but you should stay a few feet apart, I stink. Showering won’t be a luxury.
Eli was hoping King didn’t her see her get home last night or  heard what was going on because he would be the first to tell her it’s irresponsible, it was a job related party, blablabla. She wasn’t used to that, her parents pretty much let her do want she wanted (except girls) tant qu’elle ne les mettait pas dans la merde. Anyways, it wasn’t the first time she was getting drunk and probably not the last.
Would you give me the advils over there? A glass of water in a hand, she was pointing the mess sur le comptoir de la salle de bain. Her head was pounding. Probablement déshydratée après tout ça.
Noah was awfully quiet. Eli déteste le silence, that’s probably why she always says every stupid stuff that comes to her brain. Tell me who died now cause I don’t know you seem weird. Somehow worst them me, the puking machine. Her new nickname that she hope would not stick. Sharrpayyyyy, mommy is fine now you can come cuddle if you want! Eli wanted cuddles that for sure, but she was happy her puppy didn’t see her puke her gut out. The little ball of hair came half asleep in the bathroom, surement réveillé par la voix aiguë d’Eli. She didn’t put his PJs on last night, mais vu les circonstance, she thought her little boy would understand.
@Noah Lehane
Noah Lehane
Noah Lehane
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah   l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah EmptyMar 30 Juin - 18:18

How were you supposed to say that kind of thing to someone? Being the bearer of bad news was never fun but this type of news could be quite traumatic and Noah hated the fact that she had go put that kind of weight on Eli’s shoulders. She didn’t remember it and maybe that was better, at least the chances of allèof this coming back to haunt her every night were smaller. Still, that didn’t mean she didn’t have the right to know. Eli had to work with that asshole, it was better she knew he was a perv. Noah didn’t feel like the bathroom floor was the best place for that kind of revelation. but was there a good place for that? Not really. After grabbing her the box of advil, Noah decided to ignore Eli’s advice and sat down on the floor with her. Yes, she was weird. Yes, she had a reason. No one died, she said, getting that part out of the way. She wished someone had, but if that had happened she’d most likely be in jail right now. Not that she wasn’t risking going back, but Eli didn’t need to know that.

Noah sighed quietly as Eli’s ball of curly fluff ran into the room, coming to say hi to his mom, trying to find the right words, as if the english vocabulary had any that would make this less awful. You know, that dancer you work with? That asshole… he put something in your drink. You disappeared at some point, I only turned my back two minutes and you were gone. She shouldn’t have turned her back, she had smelled the perviness on him from a mile away. He didn’t get the chance to do anything, I got there on time, but… he tried. she guessed she didn’t have to get into any detail. Eli n’était pas aussi bête qu’elle voulait s’en donner l’air. If it makes you feel any better, I kicked his ass. Broke his nose, probably. I didn’t get the chance to break his kneecaps, the paramedic wouldn’t let me go back in. Noah was trying to make it all sound less awful, but she knew nothing could. Thinking about what could have happened if she had found Eli only a few seconds later made her sick to her stomach.

Contenu sponsorisé
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah   l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah Empty

l'homme à tout faire à la rescousse / noah
Page 1 sur 1