AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

» eliott patenaude.

Auteur
Eliott Patenaude
- to the oak creek we go -
▸MESSAGES : 216
▸INSCRIPTION : 23/05/2019
▸AVATAR : ariana, smmg.
▸EMPLOI : ballerine pour boston ballet depuis un ans.
plus?

» eliott patenaude. Empty
MessageSujet: » eliott patenaude.   » eliott patenaude. EmptySam 1 Juin - 7:35

You've got a message

hiiiiiiiii angel , sorry daddy can come to the home (you're the only one who calls me) leave me a message, I'll try to call you back ! Bisou keur
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://oak-creek.forumactif.com/t151-break-up-with-your-gf-i-m-
Kingsley Delarosa
Kingsley Delarosa
ADMIN ❖ roots before branches
▸MESSAGES : 491
▸INSCRIPTION : 03/03/2019
▸AVATAR : t holland / wcstedrose.
▸EMPLOI : writter
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: » eliott patenaude.   » eliott patenaude. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 1:57

ex

What about me?
kinky
Sure boo. (don't read people's private messages, it could be... private.)

Kingsley Delarosa
Kingsley Delarosa
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: » eliott patenaude.   » eliott patenaude. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 11:12

ex

I didn't need to. Don't tell your perfect gf she'll deny it but she misses you a lot. SHE CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR ... ROI angel
kinky
whaaaaat?

Kingsley Delarosa
Kingsley Delarosa
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: » eliott patenaude.   » eliott patenaude. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 11:29

ex
P'TIT CRISS! JE T'AI DIT TO KEEP THIS TO YOURSELF. She will hate me now, thank you. Crying or Very sad
kinky
She won’t. Stop reading people’s conversations tho el, it’s not cool. Y’all can talk about whatever you want I don’t care, I just need to know if I’m doing something wrong, i don’t want to hurt her if I can avoid it you know

Il
Kingsley Delarosa
Kingsley Delarosa
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: » eliott patenaude.   » eliott patenaude. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 11:45

ex
I DID NOT READ ANYTHING! It doesn't take a genius like you to see she misses you. You've been texting all the time. She was happy to hear from you and told me you said you missed her. THATS FUCKING IT. Enjoy Mexico, while I spent new year with your new boo mooning
kinky
Ok el, if you say so. Happy new year

Noah Lehane
Noah Lehane
▸MESSAGES : 121
▸AVATAR : dua lipa (redpanda - ava & excelsior - sign)
▸EMPLOI : On fait quoi dans la vie, quand on a un casier judiciaire plus chargé que son CV?
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: » eliott patenaude.   » eliott patenaude. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 18:09

Eli
Today is our last show dancing gran , il y a une fête pour souligner la fin. before you say no there will be free booze and we'd be in boston we could bail the minute we are drunk enough and go to a nice club! What do you say??   porg
Noah
Am I allowed to make fun of your ballerina friends as much as I want? And is there a fancy dress code?

Noah Lehane
Noah Lehane
▸EMPLOI : On fait quoi dans la vie, quand on a un casier judiciaire plus chargé que son CV?
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: » eliott patenaude.   » eliott patenaude. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 18:58

Eli
You can and we will make fun of them. And you have to be a little fancy. They will all be jealous you'll be the hottest there anyways.
Noah
Hot I can do, but fancy? Do I need to remind you I don't actually have a closet?

Noah Lehane
Noah Lehane
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: » eliott patenaude.   » eliott patenaude. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 19:34

Eli
Hot will be fine. I can't stand them anymore. Quand on danse au moins j'ai pas à leur parler. These dancers are mean. Please come, I don't want to go alone, but I kinda have to cause work  dislike
Noah
fine, I'll figure something out

Kingsley Delarosa
Kingsley Delarosa
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: » eliott patenaude.   » eliott patenaude. EmptyVen 6 Mar - 3:44

kinky
ur wierd guy wasa my dad he said

Kingsley Delarosa
Kingsley Delarosa
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: » eliott patenaude.   » eliott patenaude. EmptyVen 6 Mar - 15:21

ex

wtf? he said he was the gardener, I thought it was weird bc winter. Then I thought it's a rich people thing. Now it explain his questions and why he didn't want to leave. I thought he was flirting. He is kinda cute.
What happen? He came by the house again? Do you want to talk about it?
kinky
don't call him cte pls y don't flirt he kills ppl and my dad

Kingsley Delarosa
Kingsley Delarosa
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: » eliott patenaude.   » eliott patenaude. EmptyDim 8 Mar - 19:03

ex

I didn't flirt he did. Killed people? They let a killer out? I was home alone with a killer? You ok? He didn't try to murder you or something?
kinky
my dad didn't flirt with u. idk if he kills people but he went to prison.

dont fuck my dad./div>

Kingsley Delarosa
Kingsley Delarosa
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: » eliott patenaude.   » eliott patenaude. EmptyLun 9 Mar - 14:47

ex

I won't. don't sleep with my friends parents. Can I help you with something or you're just gonna give me a lecture on not what to do around your gardener dad?
kinky
then don't say he's cute it's creepy. I just met someone I didn't know existed, i am so sorry eli.

Kingsley Delarosa
Kingsley Delarosa
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: » eliott patenaude.   » eliott patenaude. EmptyMar 10 Mar - 0:40

ex
Well I said he was cute. Not the sexiest man alive or that I wanted him so bad. He was cute because he looked nice and was thoughtful not like a killer. Stop assuming I sleep with everyone I meet. Sorry you have a killer dad. I'm sure he is still better than Nancy. AKA not sleeping with your friends. Happy ?
kinky
You just said he flirted with you. also, stop already with your mom. I told you i wasn't sure if something happened for real.

Noah Lehane
Noah Lehane
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: » eliott patenaude.   » eliott patenaude. EmptyJeu 9 Avr - 19:30

Eli

it's still social distancing bc of the mask right?  
Noah
i guess it is. The mask, and you know... the screen cwl how are things going? Has King tried to put you in a safe plastic bubble yet or are you allowed to live a little?

Noah Lehane
Noah Lehane
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: » eliott patenaude.   » eliott patenaude. EmptyVen 10 Avr - 18:24

Eli
Ivy's grandma is here... He says he likes habing her around, but... Then he's not getting any so he's more intense? I don't know. I'm not allowed out and too close to the grandma I think. Or she doesn't like me, this house is so big, we never are in the same room.
Oh, who are things with baby Jesus? A least you're never going to be out of wine cwl (don't tell king, I' hiding)
I'm almost out of it btw, I'm drunk.
Noah
When is he not intense, tho?
I haven't murdered her yet, which is a divine miracle if there ever was one. I hide in the garage, it's men territory, so she doesn't some in here (that's also where we hid the booze, don't tell  giggle )
Be careful, don't let the isolation turn you into an alcoholic, that would not be fun

Contenu sponsorisé
plus?

MessageSujet: Re: » eliott patenaude.   » eliott patenaude. Empty

» eliott patenaude.
Page 1 sur 1